Suitable for Grade 2 upwards.
This is a full day program which includes the following: a bushwalk along a rocky, winding track; shelter making; creating artwork and cooking damper.
Wellbeing is a combination of a person’s emotional, mental and social health and it also reflects how they feel about themselves and their life in general.
Our program focuses on:
- Building strong, healthy and trusting relationships.
- Social and emotional skills to build resilience and well being
- Helping students to feel connected and engaged.
- Develop a respect for their environment and the natural world.
- Exploring their ideas and creating stories using their imagination through play.
- Developing observation skills and extending their vocabulary and oral language skills.
- Learning to take reasonable risks and to challenge themselves and skills in a safe environment.
- Experiencing success and learning about their capabilities.